note: any shipping overages will be refunded when we generate your label! Sorry for the inconvenience, for many orders Shopify seems to be over calculating charges.
This liminal week, join us in the space between Death & Floral perfumes and Fable & Canon bath salts for a special collaborative collection! As a special edition collection, this inventory is very limited and will be allowed to sell out.
These bath salts are dyed with body safe, FDA-approved dyes which are water-soluble and rinse cleanly down the drain. Each bag weighs 10 ounces (283 grams) and each order comes with a card explaining the best ways to store and use them.
🍒 Black Cherry Bomb
- Melted black cherry popsicle juice, ginger ale cream soda, salty and hot summer skin, honeydew, golden caramelized amber.
- Color: Dark cherry + soft melon orange.
⚰ Bones Melting Together
- Dusty dry bone dust accord, coffin wood, bergamot.
- Colors: Bright red + soft blue (inspired by the anaglyph-style lettering on the original D&F label).
💖 Bubble Pop
- Bright pink bubble gum, spiced apricots, lemon rind and bitter orange peel, red berries + bergamot.
- Colors: Bubblegum pink + apricot orange.
☕ Holiday Ennui
- An ode to holiday blues and comfort food: toasted marshmallow pie accord, hot chocolate powder, blended together with softened white amber.
- Colors: Soft, dark red and subdued sage green -- a Christmas palette made melancholy.
🌧 Two Cups of Tea, a Summer Monsoon, and Me and You
- Rain on cracked soil, wet creosote, a swelling monsoon, desert cedar, black tea.
- Colors: Charcoal gray and soft dusty blue.
- Fresh vanilla, black tea, ginger cookies, darkened amber, cinnamon bark, patchouli, witches herbs.
- Colors: Deep forest green and magical turquoise.
*Available Monday, December 26 at 12:00 pm (NOON) until quantities sell out. This product is not eligible for any discounts or coupon codes.
Ingredients: Magnesium Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Tapioca Starch, Fragrance. May contain: D&C Red No. 28 Dye, FD&C Blue No. 1 Dye, FD&C Red No. 40 Dye, FD&C Yellow No. 5 Dye, FD&C Yellow No. 6 Dye.