Our Shower Gel & Bubble Bath lathers beautifully without using SLS (sodium lauryl sulfate)! It is gently fragranced and has a pearlescent sheen to it, with no dyes or micas.
Lattes at the Gilded Broom: Weathered books, a crackling fireplace, and a tray of caramel lattes and sugar cookies. A cozy, smoky atmospheric with gourmand hints.
Each gel weighs approx 4.4 oz (125g).
This batch didn't turn out as viscous (thick) as I intended, so they're on sale. :) This discount will combine with our birthday sale discounts. It will still lather well as a shower gel if you use a pouf or washcloth, and is great for bubble bath!
These gels are using overstock labels from our participation in a themed box, and will not be restocked when they run out.
Ingredients: Deionized Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate (SLES), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cocamide DIPA, Aloe Vera Extract, Witch Hazel, Chamomile Extract, Citric Acid, Sodium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Hexylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glycol Distearate, Cocamide MEA, Laureth-10, Fragrance.
What do these mean?
- Sodium Laureth Sulfate (SLES) - a milder, less irritating surfactant than Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS)
- Cocamidopropyl Betaine - derived from coconut oil, acts as a foaming surfactant
- Cocamide DIPA - for cleansing and foaming
- Organic Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Extract
- Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Distillate
- Organic Chamomilla Recutita (Chamomile) Flower Extract
- Citric Acid - for preservative functions
- Sodium Chloride - for adjusting viscosity
- Phenoxyethanol - a synthetic duplication of a chemical which naturally appears in green tea
- Hexylene Glycol - for moisturizing and adjusting viscosity
- Caprylyl Glycol - for skin and hair conditioning
- Ethylhexylglycerin - for preservative functions and skin conditioning