A lightweight body oil designed to quickly absorb into your skin and help lock in moisture.
Scent notes can be found here.
Each body oil is 2 fl. oz and comes in a PET (plastic) amber bottle with a black treatment pump.
Directions: Apply to any skin that needs a little extra love and massage it in until fully absorbed. If you're planning to wear fine fabrics that day, be sure the oil has fully absorbed before putting clothing over your skin! For adult use and external use only; do not ingest.
Ingredients: Organic fractionated coconut oil, isopropyl myristate, jojoba oil, cyclomethicone, fragrance, vitamin E (d-alpha tocopherol).
What do these mean?
- Organic fractionated coconut oil - A lightweight oil with a long shelf life, that is easily absorbed by skin.
- Isopropyl myristate - Helps bring the oils deeper into the skin and reduces some of the greasy feeling.
- Jojoba oil - The oil that most closely mimics sebum, the oily substance our bodies naturally produce to moisturize and protect skin. A light to medium weight oil with a long shelf life.
- Cyclomethicone - Helps the fragrance and oils spread smoothly over your skin before evaporating.
- Vitamin E - a naturally occurring vitamin that acts as an antioxidant.
I get supppper dry , and these oils are so moisturizing and good for my skin! My favorites are Aurora and FPMR!